What is perfect binding?
Perfect binding is widely used for documents with a large page count like magazines, soft cover books, catalogs or directories. The process involves sticking the pages to the spine with strong and flexible glue. The other three sides are then trimmed to create ?perfect? edges. Documents bound with this method usually have a square spine and cover made from paper stock thicker than the pages inside. Due to its low costs than some other binding methods, it is used to bind a variety of documents like annual reports, corporate reports, catalogs, manuals and more.
Benefits of Perfect Binding
If you are looking for a professional binding solution, then look no further than perfect binding. Here are a few more benefits:
- The spine and the cover are printable and you can add more art work and text to make your project stand out.
- This binding method also has longer life than some other binding methods like spiral binding.
- This method is perfect for short run projects and on-demand printing.
- The interleaf pages can vary in thickness and can be used creatively to make your project look and feel even better.
- The cost for perfect binding is also lower than some of the other binding methods.
At Printing Los Angeles, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customers printing experience. We believe in making our customers experience hassle free and convenient. We use only the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment. This ensures that the quality of the finished product is always high and meets all the customers? demands. We offer same day printing services along with same day store pick up for customers from Long Island and New Jersey.
We are experts in providing booklet printing, brochure printing, catalog printing, signs printing, banners printing, letterhead printing, business card printing and more services. Along with these products we also offer printing related services like bunting, die cutting, embossing, silk screen printing, sticker and label printing, mailing services and graphic design support. We offer wholesale prices and offer shipping to all 48 of the US continental states. Get in touch with us today for high quality printing services.